981 Kelly Street, Lino Lakes, MN
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2632 SQUARE FEET
Welcome to this beautifully kept, light-filled, 2-story home in very family-friendly neighborhood. From the moment you step onto the covered front porch, you will appreciate the details and care taken that truly reflects pride of ownership. Inside you will find an open concept floor plan with gleaming Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, arched doorways and 10’ coffered ceilings. This generous layout flows perfectly for daily living as well as for entertaining groups of all sizes.
The spacious kitchen offers 42” solid maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and island seating for four! Great room and informal dining area offer serene views of the private, wooded backyard and flows to new 16′ x 14′ cedar deck. The main floor office can also be used as a formal dining room if preferred. You will appreciate the added convenience of a large mudroom with a walk-in closet, half bath and a laundry room with Kenmore HE2 High Efficiency front-loading washer and dryer.
Upstairs you will find 4-large bedrooms as well as 2-full baths. The master suite features large windows overlooking the tall pines, a ceiling fan, and a spacious walk-in closet. The master en suite offers dual vanities, step-in shower and a separate soaking tub. Each of the bedrooms also offers sun-filled spaces with their own walk-in closets.
There is also room to expand in the walk-out, lower level. This is a perfect space to add a fifth bedroom, full bath (existing rough-in) an entertainment/media room, an exercise area or office space!
The 3-car garage offers extra space for storage and is insulated to help create more comfort in colder months. It also offers a great workshop area with work bench for projects.
Other Highlights Include:
- Furnace maintained/tuned-up annually (11/13/15)
- Driveway sealcoat (11/3/15)
- Carpets cleaned (11/11/15)
- New air exchange motor – 2014
- New water softener – 2013
- New disposal – 2015
- 30-year Timberline roof shingles
- 15-year basement water proofing warranty
- 50-year Alco Mastic Siding
- Insulated garage
- In-ground sprinkler with rain sensor
- Play structure and play house in backyard stay
- 40+ acres of nature landscape behind home will not be developed
- Choice of Centennial or Forest Lake school districts (busing options available for both)